Please read the following before filling out the form:
• You must provide full, accurate and legible measurements on this form.
Please make sure you have precisely followed our guidelines given in the image
and information to obtain measurements (contact our sales executive through
email or phone for further assistance if required)
• If you wish to, please send us your full length picture through with the form
in the email for a better perception for our production team
• Once you have given us the measurements we will process your order
immediately, any changes at later stage may not be possible
• Special requirements may take longer than the 30 days period (Our sales
executive will contact you in such a case)
• While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there
may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of
fabric dyes or due to special effects used on photography.
• Benzerworld will NOT be responsible for any measurements repudiated.
Attire will be altered according to the measurements provided to us on this form.
• We will leave inside margins only if nature of the fabric or the style allows for extra margins.
• We will make the outfit as shown on our website, unless there are specific
requirements from you. We will only contact you, if the fabric is not available or has any changes.
Guideline on how to take measurements
It is absolutely necessary that we receive your accurate measurements to ensure that the outfit
ordered fits you. If possible, get someone else to measure you. Do not make extra allowances.
Do not pull the measuring tape too tight.
Notes on how to take the measurements:
• Height from head to toe: Take off your shoes. Stand straight with your back against a wall.
Fix a point on the wall that is level with the top of your head. Take a measurement of the
height from this point to the floor.
• Shoulder to apex point: From tip of shoulder down to the mid of bust point.
• Gown length: Start measuring from the inner edge of the shoulder to the desired length,
above or below the knees, depending upon your requirement or the outfit.
• Waist to feet: Start measuring from the waist to the feet to achieve desired length for
• Sleeve length: If you want a sleeveless blouse, then skip this step. Start the
measurement by placing the tape on the shoulder tip, down towards the arm and measure
upto the desired length of the sleeves
• Shoulder: Keep the measuring tape horizontally on the back from one end of the
shoulder to another and measure the shoulder width.
• Around arm: This measurement helps the seamstress prepare the sleeve to fit your
biceps. Wrap the measuring tape across the fullest point of your bicep while keeping the
• Arm hole: Wrap the measuring tape around the arm hole, and over the edge of your
• Front neck depth: Place the tape measure at the top of the shoulder, at the neck point and
draw the measuring tape diagonally to the center of your chest, to the point where you want
the neck opening to end.
Back neck depth: Similar to the previous step, this step is to measure the back neck depth
of the blouse. Draw the tape measure from the top of the shoulder diagonally on the center
of your back, to get the desired length of the neckline at the back. Please note that we may
adjust the back as per the style.
• Around above bust: Measured around over bust , taken under the arms.
• Around bust: Place the measuring tape under the arms measuring the fullest part of the
bust. Make sure that the tape measure is parallel all the way around your chest and back.
• Around under bust: Place the tape just under the mid-section below the bust, where the
blouse would usually end. Take the measurement from just under the bust and just above the
• Around waist: Place the measuring tape around the narrowest part of the abdomen, and
take a measurement keeping the tape straight from back.
• Around hip: Place the measuring tape around the widest part of your buttocks, to
take a measurement, and be sure to keep the tape straight from the front and the back