Please read the following before filling out the form:
• You must provide full, accurate and legible measurements on this form. Please make sure you
have precisely followed our guidelines given in the image and information to obtain measurements
(contact our sales executive through email or phone for further assistance if required)
• If you wish to, please send us your full length picture through with the form in the email for a
better perception for our production team
• Once you have given us the measurements we will process your order immediately, any
changes at later stage may not be possible
• Special requirements may take longer than the 30 days period (Our sales executive will contact
you in such a case)
• While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor
variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes or due to special effects
used on photography.
• Benzerworld will NOT be responsible for any measurements repudiated. Attire will be altered
according to the measurements provided to us on this form.
• We will leave inside margins only if nature of the fabric or the style allows for extra margins.
• We will make the outfit as shown on our website, unless there are specific requirements from
you. We w
Guideline on how to take measurements
It is absolutely necessary that we receive your accurate measurements to ensure that the outfit
ordered fits you. If possible, get someone else to measure you. Do not make extra allowances. Do
not pull the measuring tape too tight.
Notes on how to take the measurements:
1. Height from head to toe: Take off your shoes. Stand straight with your back against a wall. Fix a
point on the wall that is level with the top of your head. Take a measurement of the height from this
point to the floor.
2. Shoulder to apex point: From tip of shoulder down to the mid of bust point.
3. Kurta length: Start measuring from the inner edge of the shoulder to the desired length, above
or below the knees, depending upon your requirement or the outfit.
4. Waist to feet: Start measuring from the waist to the feet to achieve desired length for Churidar.
5. Sleeve length: If you want a sleeveless blouse, then skip this step. Start the measurement by
placing the tape on the shoulder tip, down towards the arm and measure upto the desired length of
6. Shoulder: Keep the measuring tape horizontally on the back from one end of the shoulder to
another and measure the shoulder width.
7. Around arm: This measurement helps the seamstress prepare the sleeve to fit your biceps.
Wrap the measuring tape across the fullest point of your bicep while keeping the arm relaxed.
8. Arm hole: Wrap the measuring tape around the arm hole, and over the edge of your shoulder.
9. Front neck depth: Place the tape measure at the top of the shoulder, at the neck point and draw
the measuring tape diagonally to the center of your chest, to the point where you want the neck
opening to end.
9a. Low neck depth: Similar to the previous step, this step is to measure the back neck depth of
the blouse. Draw the tape measure from the top of the shoulder diagonally on the center of your
back, to get the desired length of the neckline at the back. Please note that we may adjust the back
as per the style.
10. Around above bust: Measured around over bust , taken under the arms.
11. Around bust: Place the measuring tape under the arms measuring the fullest part of the bust.
Make sure that the tape measure is parallel all the way around your chest and back.
12. Around under bust: Place the tape just under the mid-section below the bust, where the blouse
would usually end. Take the measurement from just under the bust and just above the waist.
13. Around waist: Place the measuring tape around the narrowest part of the abdomen, and take a
measurement keeping the tape straight from back.
14. Around hip: Place the measuring tape around the widest part of your buttocks, to take a
measurement, and be sure to keep the tape straight from the front and the back
15. Around calf: Measure the circumference of the widest part of the calf by wrapping the tape
measure just below the knee, while standing straight
16. Around thigh: Measure the circumference of fullest part of the upper thigh by wrapping the tape
measure around, while standing straight
17. Around knee: Measure the circumference of the knee by wrapping the tape measure, while
18. Fork: Measure from middle of the waist point down to crotch, where two legs join.